Naan Bread Pizza by Tree
- Naan Bread or any thick flat bread
- Tribe Pizza Hummus
- Diced Onion
- Diced Pepper
- Diced Mushrooms
- Banana Peppers
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Place naan bread in a 400° oven for 5 minutes.
- While bread is in the oven, cook the diced veggies.
- When the bread is done toasting spread pizza hummus, about 3 table spoons, on the flat side of the naan bread. Top with veggies and cheese.
- Place back into over at 400° for another 5 minutes and Enjoy! :)
Also my flowers that I pretty much killed/the heat burn them, came back to life! :) I was pretty sure this plant was dead about 2 weeks ago and just when I was getting ready to throw it out, what do you know, there was buds on it... and here they are in all of their glory!
Post a Comment