This was too easy and too quick!
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 1 green peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Shredded Cheese (I used Mozarella and Colby Jack)
- Ciabatta Bread
- Cut the mushroom, onion and pepper into long strips.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat and add veggies.
- Cook until mushrooms are completely cooked through.
- Serve on toasted Ciabatta bread
I think I had dinner complete within 20 minutes... Beat that Rachel Ray!! haha! ;)
We also enjoyed our dinner with a nice cold glass of beer that we also bought today from the market.