Chipotle Corn Bread Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Zesty Blends Chipotle Sour Cream
- 2 pkg. (8.5 oz. each) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red peppers
HEAT oven to 400°F. MIX first 3 ingredients just until blended. Stir in cheese and peppers. POUR into 12 paper-lined muffin cups. BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until lightly browned.
These were way better than I thought they would turn out... Super moist and just a little kick that creeps up on you!
Next batter up is....
Zesty Potato Skins
- 12 new potatoes (1-1/2 lb.), cooked
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Bacon - Crumbled
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Zesty Blends Jalapeño Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
HEAT oven to 375°F. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let potatoes cool for 10 minutes then cut lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Reserve centers for another use. PLACE shells, cut-sides up, on baking sheet; brush insides of shells lightly with oil. Sprinkle with cheese. BAKE 20 min. or until golden brown. Top with remaining ingredients.
I let the guys put the Jalapeño sour cream on their own, since not everyone like super spicy food. Let me tell you these were gone before I knew it! I think baking them twice was the key, they turned out with just the right crunch.. I also mixed the cheddar cheese with a little bit of Mexican 4 cheese.
Last but not least!
Creamy Artichoke Dip
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Zesty Blends Roasted Garlic & Herb Sour Cream
HEAT oven to 350°F. MIX all ingredients until well blended. SPOON into 9-inch pie plate. BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned.
The Artichoke dip was Soooooooo Goooooood! It was also really easy to make and would be great if you are bringing something to a party. The hardest part about making this was finding the Garlic & Herb Sour Cream, since my local Giant Eagle was out... but found it at another one when we went out with the guys to Mr. Nice Guy Games in Oakmont.
I also had Breakstones new Ranch and Buffalo Dips... So we had a bunch of munchies and was nice to have something different for a change! Plus everything was super yummy!
Mmmm...I think I may have just added potato skins to tomorrow's dinner menu!ReplyDelete
Delicious dish! Thanks for sharing the recipe with us!ReplyDelete