Last night I cooked Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells. I found the recipe on Pinterest and have been wanting to make it for a while. The hubby has also been asking me to make them too :)
The original recipe came from Tasty Kitchen, but as you know how things go in my kitchen, I always tweek them! :)
Tree's Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells
- 1 package (12 Oz. Size) Jumbo Shells
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- ⅔ cups Frank's Thick Hot Sauce
- ⅓ cups Bleu Cheese
- ⅓ cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ⅓ cups Parmesan Romano Cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- Prego Savory Bacon Alfredo
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions then let cool.
- Boil the chicken until cooked, about 20 minutes
- Take the skin off of the chicken and shred the chicken into small pieces. Then cook in a skillet over medium heat with the vegetable oil, Garlic Powder, Cumin and Salt & Pepper, until no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese, Mozzarella, Parmesan Romano and Ricotta, Egg and Shredded Chicken
- Stuff each shell with as much filling as it will hold.
- Place ina prepaired 9x13 pan, seam-side up.
- Lightly pour the alfredo sauce over the shells,
- Bake at 400ºF for 20–30 minutes or until heated through.
Volia! There you have it! I took a chance with the bacon alfredo sauce, but it was awesome with the shells.
Post a Comment