Tree's Zucchini FrittersIngredients:
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ½ medium onion, grated
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 to 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place shredded zucchini and onion in a strainer and press down firmly with a paper towel to remove as much excess moisture as possible.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the egg.
- Add the baking powder, salt and 6 tablespoons of flour. Add additional flour if it is still too wet.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon full into a prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then turn the fritters over, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Fritters should golden brown on on both sides when done.
- You will get about 18-20 fritters.
I think we are about zucchinied out over here... My plants in the garden are pretty much done for the season, so this is the end my friend....No more zucchini recipes.... Until next year.....