Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup water
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon cold butter
- a few dashes of Italian seasoning
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper. Cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add tortellini, Parmesan, butter, and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat; serve.
Post a Comment