I was going to make perogies sauteed with onions but then I saw a recpie on the back of the box and of course I tweeked it....
Tree's Italian Perogie Bake
- 1 box Mrs. T's 4 Cheese Perogies
- 1/2 jar pasta sauce (8 oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano (drained)
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Saute the bag of spinach until wilted
- Grease a 9x13 pan and place the Perogies on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer the following ontop of the Perogies: pasta sauce, spinach, diced tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Now if the next hour and 15 minutes just go by a little faster.... Can't wait for Game of Thrones tonight!