In honor of National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, I made Brown Butter Cream Cheese Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies :)
Tree's Brown Butter Cream Cheese Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Melt the butter in a saucepan until brown.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and white sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until combined.
- Turn the mixer on low and mix in the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in the butterscotch and chocolate chips.