Roasted Mushroom Medley
- 2 Pounds Mixed Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chopped Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chopped Dried Sage
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and trim stems.
- Slice the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic, herbs and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms, and mix well, coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large jalapenos, sliced in half lengthwise, cleaned then sliced in half across
- 16 sliced of thick cut bacon
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce
- Place the chicken thighs in a freezer bag and pound until it’s 1/4” thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cream cheese and colby jack cheeses together
- Cut the jalapenos
- Fill about 1 Tbsp into each pepperquarter .
- Place the cheese filled pepper on the chicken and wrap it up.
- Wrap each chicken breast completely with two pieces of bacon. Start at one end, wrap half the breast and finish the second half with the other piece of bacon.
- Bake at 400° degrees for 40 minutes on a broiler pan.
- Baste every 10 minutes and finish under the broiler for 5 minutes to set the BBQ sauce.
I'll say it again... The Chicken Bombs! Were DAMN good!! I'd like to try and make them on the grill next time. This one is for sure going on the make again list!!!