I've been craving zucchini bread... I've made almost everything that you can with Zucchini, since I have 2 plants in my garden and a co-worker of Matt's gave him 2!
I ended up with enough for 2 loaves... I made Parmesan Zucchini bread, which the recipe can be found here, with a few other Zucchini recipes from last year.
I've always wanted to try a sweet zucchini bread and you know how it goes in my kitchen... I never follow just one recipe :oP I ended up making a spiced zucchini bread, which turned out amazing!
Spiced Zucchini BreadIngredients
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking power
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp cloves
- ¾ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Wisk together brown sugar, white sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking power, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt to the liquid mixture. Stir to combine.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Pour batter into a prepared bread pan and bake 45 - 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes. Then remove from pan and cool on baking rack.
- Once completely cooled, cut into slices